Menu

Monday, June 24, 2013

Countdown: 7 Days

Just one week to go!

Awakening 2, the second book in the Lilly Frank trilogy, will be released July 1 - one week from today! So excited! :D




Here's the latest news:

  • The first book, Awakening, is on sale for 99¢ during the promo period. Sale started today and will end July 24. My strategy is simple: I want to get people hooked on the series before the second book comes out so they'll buy it. It's not *evil*, it's marketing. ;) 
  • Perhaps this also a good time to mention that Awakening 2 will be on sale for 99¢ during its first week, July 1-7. After that it will be priced at a reasonable and affordable $2.99.
  • Copy editing suggestions have come back from my mother - (Yes, my mother is my copy editor. Hey, quit judging. She's good and she doesn't charge me.) - so on my to-do list for the week is to apply those suggestions to the final draft.
  • I've put Awakening 2 on Goodreads so you can add it to your want-to-read list. (And three of my beta readers have already rated it - yay!)
  • Several people have agreed to host guest posts and interviews for my July 1 Release Party - woot! (More on that later in the week.)
  • Read Between the Lines is going to host my book blog tour July 15-21. This is my first time doing anything like this, so I'm very excited for it.
And now my brain has shut down & I must go to bed. More soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jeanie. I can't wait for it to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new release! It was a pleasure designing the cover with you.

    ReplyDelete