Menu

Sunday, April 6, 2014

How to win a free eARC of AWAKENING 3

I did it! I finished the first draft of Awakening 3 on time! Woo hoo! :D

Now it's in the hands of my capable and enthusiastic beta readers and I'm trying not to email them every 15 minutes to see if they've had a chance to start reading yet, so I'm directing my thoughts to other things, like setting up blog tours and getting reviews and my next book, the contemporary romance tentatively titled Nick + Serran.

One of the things I did today was sign up for a Rafflecopter account so I could offer my own giveaways when necessary. In the process, I sort-of-accidentally-but also-sort-of-on-purpose created a giveaway for an ebook Advance Review Copy (eARC) of Awakening 3. I was thinking about running the giveaway later, like in June, but I decided to play with it now and maybe run another one later.

On that note, here is information on how you can earn a free eARC of Awakening 3. There are three different ways to do this:

1) If you've already read and reviewed the first two books in the series, Awakening & Awakening 2, you can get your free copy of Awakening 3 by emailing the Amazon review links to me at writejeaniegrey (at) gmail (dot) com. Be sure to include in the email whether you'd prefer a PDF, .mobi or .epub file of Awakening 3.

2) I've contracted with Innovative Online Book Tours to run review tours for all three books in the Lilly Frank series in June and July of this year, so if you're a review blogger who's interested in getting involved, please contact Vickie about signing up for the review tours.

3) And finally, you can enter to win a free eARC by entering the Rafflecopter raffle, which is starting at midnight Pacific time and ending on April 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment