Menu

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

AWAKENING 3: RBTL Tour Day 2 & Song Selection

Read Between the Lines Tour Stop 2

It's Day 2 of the Awakening 3 tour with Read Between the Lines, and today's stop is a 4-star review by Carrie Fort over at Indie Book Fairy.

"What a beautiful ending for this series!" 
-Carrie Fort, book blogger at Indie Book Fairy

Go to her site to read the full review and enter the Rafflecopter giveaway!



And now, the exclusive content on this blog continues today with a song selection from my Awakening 3 playlist.

Awakening 3 Song Selection
Listening to music while writing is one of the ways in which I help my brain shift gears; the right music can set the right tone or mood for the writing, facilitating my imagination's access to the story's scenes.

While I was writing Awakening 3, I listened to the same playlist over and over. One of the albums on that playlist was Trentemøller's The Last Resort, and today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite songs from that album, a song that reminds me of Lilly and Torren. It's called "Like Two Strangers." There's no video, just a photo of the album cover, so you're free to sit back, close your eyes, and let the music penetrate your consciousness. ;) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment