Menu

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

JULY 5-6: AWAKENING 3 RELEASE PARTY!

Awakening 3, the last book in the Lilly Frank vampire romance trilogy, is coming out in FOUR DAYS! I can't believe it! Lilly and Torren have been with me since I started writing their story in 2008, and it'll be both a blessing and a curse to be officially finished and moving on to other projects.

To celebrate, I've organized a month of Lilly Frank-related activity, starting with the release party July 5-6, featuring special blog posts with deleted material, an exclusive excerpt and a giveaway.

How you can get involved in the release party:

  • Enter the giveaway when it's posted here on Saturday, July 5th
  • Host a Release Party post on your blog (email me for details!)
  • Retweet the announcements and buy links from @jeaniegrey
  • Share the posts from my Facebook page

Have you read and reviewed the first two books on Amazon? If so, send me an email (writejeaniegrey at gmail dot com) and I'll be happy to send you an ARC of Awakening 3!

Then Awakening 3 goes on a 2-week tour with I. O. Book Tours July 7-18, followed by a 1-week tour with Read Between the Lines July 28-Aug 3.

Please come help me celebrate the surprising conclusion to the trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment