Menu

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Congratulations are in order

With all the depressing news these days regarding police brutality, rampant racism and government-sponsored torture, I need something positive in my life. Luckily, I have three reasons to celebrate today and two people to congratulate.

1) A belated congratulations to Dane Cobain for successfully completing his charity fundraiser 24-hour Readathon back in November! Dane live streamed himself reading for 24 hours straight and raised money to support Dyslexia Action.

2) Congratulations to Andrew B., a supporter of Dane's Readathon and the winner of the $5 Amazon gift card that I pledged in support of Dane's event. Andrew has been notified and his gift card sent.

3) And finally a pat on the back to myself because I'm putting the finishing touches on "Made to Order," and have started prepping for the release of my first short story collection on December 19, 2014. Yay! :D I'm extra excited because I've seen a draft of the cover art for Crouch and Other Stories, which is being done by Nicholas Green, drummer for Urban Sex Legends who happens to be a wicked artist in his own right, and it is going to be AWESOME.

Incidentally, I also had a breakthrough yesterday on At First Blush that finally made the novel click into place, so I'm relieved and excited about that, too. I expect things will go more quickly and smoothly with that book now.

Come back next week for news about how to register for my mailing list and get yourself a free copy of Crouch and Other Stories!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all. So excited to read your new works.

    ReplyDelete